- In case of any unforeseen circumstances, please inform us at least 48 hours in advance. In case of late cancellation or no-show, the client may be charged a minimum consumption fee of 90 euros per person.
- Because we are so tiny, we do not have baby seats or changing facilities and we apologize for this.
- If you're running late, please let us know by giving us a call at (+351) 914 094 506
- We are happy to host you for a two-hour tasting experience, after which, if there is a reservation that follows, please offer your seat for the next booking.
- We have chosen not to work with salmon.
- We are a multi-course tasting menu experience, following the traditional Japanese Edomae style; therefore, we are unable to offer a vegetarian or vegan menu.
- We kindly ask you not to use intense perfumes as these can penetrate into the fish and change the tasting experience.
- In the case you would like to bring your own wine, a corkage fee will be added to the amount of 12 euros per person
- Please inform us of your allergies or intolerances at the time of booking or via email/telephone some days before your arrival.
- To cancel or change a reservation, please inform our team at least 48 HOURS before your visit, otherwise, a minimum consumption fee of 90 euros per person may be charged at the restaurant.
- In case of NO SHOW, the minimum consumption fee will be charged (90 euros per person)
- For events or reservations for 10 people, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by WhatsApp: (+351) 914 094 506
Thank you for your preference, we are looking forward to your visit.
See you soon!